OSHA Updates on COVID-19
On January 29th, OSHA posted new guidance for employers with updates on how to keep workplaces safe from the COVID-19 virus.
Key information includes;
· Steps to follow to provide a safe and healthy workplace
· Ways to limit the spread of COVID-19
· Best ways to handle COVID-19 cases
Important steps for employers include;
· Communicating a COVID-19 policy, including a vaccine policy
· Designating an employee or team of employees to administer the policies
Due to the complexity of the COVID-19 issues, employers may see employment claims related to leave of absences, safe working environments and retaliation. A strong COVID-19 policy is essential for employers. We can help design a COVID-19 policy that will work for your business.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.